2006 550isx/ leak test video added
10-27-2016, (Subject: 2006 550isx/ leak test video added ) 
RE: 2006 550isx
https://youtu.be/bfVMbjN34vQ

The front made no bubbles
The rear did

There was bubbles and it pushed some fuel through the line also

I didn't see which injector it was cause I had to get going lol
replyreply
RE: 2006 550isx/ leak test video added
Those were some small bubbles. Not sure that will cause a big issue. Will be hard to find that one.. Most of the ones we see look like a air hose in the bottle.
replyreply
I wondering if you put a new injector in #4,and see if the bubbles stop, if not the go to 5 then 6. Try process of elimination. Justa thought.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
12-20-2016, (Subject: 2006 550isx/ leak test video added ) 
Ok, what would cause a vibration in the engine itself. Feels like a buzz,constant buzz, motor sounds choppy also.
replyreply
Basically in nutural going down the road it's smooth, put in gear and under a load it feels like your driving the biggest rats nest ever made.

I've ran overhead
Replaced balancer
Trans rebuilt
Rear ends rebuilt
Clutch replaced
Injector leak test done

I had a guy ride with me today and he said the buzz from the floor board about put his feet asleep. And it only does it when throttle is aplied. The more throttle the more intense the buzz is.

Also it boosts but has no power. Step on throttle and truck feels dogish. Going to check for boost leak but I'm sure that's not why it buzz vibrates like hell under throttle lol
replyreply
I think it's in motor, I forgot the drive line was balanced also, and got it aligned
replyreply
12-21-2016, (Subject: 2006 550isx/ leak test video added ) 
(12-20-2016 )race7820000 Wrote:  Basically in nutural going down the road it's smooth, put in gear and under a load it feels like your driving the biggest rats nest ever made.

I've ran overhead
Replaced balancer
Trans rebuilt
Rear ends rebuilt
Clutch replaced
Injector leak test done

I had a guy ride with me today and he said the buzz from the floor board about put his feet asleep. And it only does it when throttle is aplied. The more throttle the more intense the buzz is.

Also it boosts but has no power. Step on throttle and truck feels dogish. Going to check for boost leak but I'm sure that's not why it buzz vibrates like hell under throttle lol

It might be a good idea, to check your motor mounts and carrier bearing.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.