International 9900 frame slope issue
10-30-2016, (Subject: International 9900 frame slope issue ) 
International 9900 frame slope issue
Hi, I'm new to the forum, and was hoping to get an answer to a problem of frame slope. I've recently purchased a 2011 International 9900i, and once put to work(under load), I noticed driveline vibration, and immediately checked the height control valve for proper setting. It was set approx. 2 inches below my Hendrickson HAS 460 specs. Problem is... once I set the height to 4 3/8" empty or 4 1/4" loaded, my frame slope is WAY off! Instead of near 0 degree frame slope, I have approx. 0.25" drop forward per foot. Making me believe the front axle blocks are about 4" too short. I've tried calling International, and can't get any answers. Does anyone have experience with Hendrickson HAS 460 suspensions, and have encountered this problem?
replyreply
10-30-2016, (Subject: International 9900 frame slope issue ) 
RE: International 9900 frame slope issue
i have the Hendrickson front-end air suspension on my prostar. -- I hate it. It is always having bushing/alignment issues, air bags do not last long, and it is bad caster alignment from the factory (almost as if they installed the axle backwards), the pins/ on the top of the air bags do not align with the frame properly and the holders had to be re-ground by hand when the truck was still brand new to make them fit. Biggest POS suspension I have seen on a truck.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.