2004 ISB EGR ?
Yesterday, (Subject: 2004 ISB EGR ? ) 
Post: #1
2004 ISB EGR ?
I have a 2004 motorhome and I would like to block off the EGR but I can't find a tune for it???
replyreply
Yesterday, (Subject: 2004 ISB EGR ? ) 
Post: #2
RE: 2004 ISB EGR ?
They have to be custom made for each individual engine. Tell us what your engine serial number is and maybe somebody here can help you get one made.
replyreply
Today, (Subject: 2004 ISB EGR ? ) 
Post: #3
RE: 2004 ISB EGR ?
ESN 57137592
replyreply
Today, (Subject: 2004 ISB EGR ? ) 
Post: #4
RE: 2004 ISB EGR ?
(Today )earnies2020 Wrote:  ESN 57137592

for stuffs that old, maybe get a hold of forum member 'running rough'.


User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply




NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.