Rawze's thoughts on Fuel Additives...
09-13-2023, (Subject: Rawze's thoughts on Fuel Additives... ) 
RE: Rawze's thoughts on Fuel Additives...
(09-13-2023 )tree98 Wrote:  Is it adding sulpher ? If so I wouldn't use that on a mandated engine. Sulpher= Soot. And for that matter, whatever it is if it's not sulpher is probably adding to soot levels.

Actually... Sulfur in the fuel + a DPF system = Sulfur-Dioxide = Sulfuric Acid!.

VERY VERY VERY VERY BAD!!!

That is exactly WHY the fuel formulas were changed for the USA markets.

The proper replacement for the missing sulphur is 2-cycle engine oil, and the fuel suppliers already add it in, so it should not be a real issue.

Goes right back to truck owners obsessing and over-thinking, putting all kinds of crap additives in their fuel system out of sheer ignorance and being dupped by those cool-aide sales ads. It mostly does more harm than good when it comes right down to it, as well as it costing you WAAY more to keep putting s$it into the tanks than just to simply care for, and maintain the fuel system properly.

For those who are just finding this old thread... READ THE FIRST POST ON THE THREAD!!! if you want to know why I say this.

===============

SOOOO>>< That looks like another one of those GIMMIK HORSE-S$IT PRODUCTS to suck truckers money away from them, it looks like to me!!!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mrkentee

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rawze's thoughts on Fuel Additives... - Rawze - 09-13-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.