Is paccar spying on us?
12-28-2016, (Subject: Is paccar spying on us? ) 
RE: Is paccar spying on us?
(12-26-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  Pictures I took myself while re-building a $40,000 high speed hydraulic precision press head in 2007. This is the standard of quality of how I worked ...

I ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT STAND nor tolerate a dirty, or poor quality work environment!.

I have been inside just about ALL the OEM factories, including their suppliers, vedors, and component manufacturers facilities too. I have also been in just about ALL the tire-makers plants, Factories that make the dash components, seats, frames, I have been in the Thomas buss factory where they make all the school buses, Detroit, Cummins, GE engine factories, Kubota tractors, Various car, truck, and even aircraft component makers, Square-D, Siemens, etc.etc.etc. Literally thousands of factories big and small over the past many years. I have even been in the BMW, Mercedes car factories, BOSCH and many in Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Mexico, and many other foreign countries too.

=======

Worst factories related directly to trucking that I have ever stepped foot in?---

Hands down #1 worst! -- Bridgestone/Firestone Tire Manufacturing plants!. -- Absolutely the nastiest, low-rent, not give-a s$#T place I have ever seen related to trucking and car/truck components. -- Yet I still buy their products (reluctantly though) because I get them so damn cheap,.. and I have never had a problem with their tires. - Compare that to the best tire plant(s) I have been inside -- Goodyear. It is like a hospital in their tire plants and you can eat off the floors. Not only that, but they take what they do VERY VERY seriously.

Of the engine plants, Bosch, Mercedes and BMW engine/car plants in germany are by far the highest quality of any manufacturing of anything else I have ever seen or have stepped foot in. Trumpf gmbh. germany (the machine tool, high power laser, etc builder, no affiliation with that idiot pipsqueak donnald) is right there in extreme high standards with them.

Another random picture I took one day ( I think it was inside BMW germany).

Even their machinery is the same off-blue and off-white colors as their car logo. The same colors as the Bavarian flag where they are headquartered.

=======

It is almost never the manufacturer that has the question of poor quality of standards,.. It is the network of franchised stealerships and OEM repair facilities who are the complete ripp-off, ignorant idiot, brainwashed morons!.

It is really sad that it is this way, and there is no excuse for it at all. It stems from sheer franchised corporate greed.

I am so on the same page as you
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.