Is paccar spying on us?
12-24-2016, (Subject: Is paccar spying on us? ) 
RE: Is paccar spying on us?
Yup, they are spying on your engine/truck. That way they can maximize profits for themselves and force you to use a stealership for repairs. They actually should be paying YOU for the use of the system. After-all they do sell the info to other companies who want to track what you do so that they can market and profit from that data too.

It is no different than that cable-tv box in your living room. They get feedback on what programs you watch and how often you change the channel, sell that info to marketers, etc. increasing their profits. -- I.E. You should be getting paid for that information they are silently skimming from you. I think cable TV should be free!. They are collecting from you, this info for free, forcing you to watch their marketed and targeted bullshit ads, all while making millions off it. To top it off,.. All while charging you a monthly premium to boot.

Google and all the other search engines on the Internet do this same thing, but at leasts they aren't charging you money to boot.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is paccar spying on us? - Rawze - 12-24-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.