Is paccar spying on us?
12-25-2016, (Subject: Is paccar spying on us? ) 
RE: Is paccar spying on us?
We have that system on our new 579s. It's actually set up to ping our email/phones when there is an issue with the truck. Check engine/abs ect,ect. It comes back to one of our techs in the shop. We can have the part ready or a spot ready in the shop for when it gets back. Works quite well. We do our own warranty and service work though. Peterbilt was willing to work with us on that end. I'm sure paccar can see what's going on through the system, but it doesn't seem like they care. I don't see them shutting the truck down intentionally anyway.

After going to the Peterbilt class 8 factory a few weeks ago, I don't know if I would purchase a different brand now. Highly professional, extremely accommodating. The people there that I spoke to couldn't care less what you do with the truck once you own it. They were very willing to do about whatever the buyer wanted. I can't speak for other dealerships, but my local dealer is very good.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is paccar spying on us? - Rig Wrench - 12-25-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.