EGR Differential problem
03-06-2016, (Subject: EGR Differential problem ) 
RE: EGR Differential problem
(03-06-2016 )Stir Wrote:  Rawze has videos on utube called egr tune up.
I saw those videos and that is more or less what I am trying to do. I've had too much down time to take a few days to a week to get it all cleaned out, but once I get caught up, I will be tuning it up for sure.

(03-06-2016 )Stir Wrote:  A dirty or malfunctioning IMAP sensor could cause that boost issue. It's part of the tuneup and only a 45 to 48 dollar part
That was also replaced same time as the EGR Diff sensor. Didn't get any boost issues once I put the original Delta P back on.

(03-06-2016 )snailexpress Wrote:  Make sure you have exact same part # sensor and plug is going in all the way. I have seen it many times cummins sales you a wrong sensor. form first glance sensor are the same BUt plugs sligthly different or electrical characteristic is different for different CPL.
Don't buy this 5hit It WILL WORK OUR MECHANIC DO IT EVERYTIME
I checked the part #'s and they are different, but... on quickserve it lists the part #'s from oldest to newest, and both are listed. Are they indeed different all together, or do the part #'s differ only because it's a newer model?

I'm going to give it another go since I cleaned up a little bit. I also cleaned up the old one and blew it out, so if I still have issues, I'll swap them back out once again.

User's Signature: 2012 Cascadia ISX15 CM2250
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR Differential problem - trdodd07 - 03-06-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.