Throttle Position Sensor Problems - Solving them.
08-13-2018, (Subject: Throttle Position Sensor Problems - Solving them. ) 
RE: Throttle Position Sensor Problems - Solving them.
when my drive-shaft failed, it ripped all the wiring and air lines out of the back end of the truck. I just re-made all the harnesses myself with wire from home depot and replaced all the plugs with standard automotive plugs purchased off of amazon.

reference: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...1#pid16511

For the ABS, I got some 100-ft spools of wire, put one end of them in a drill and stretched out the other end and spun them together to make the twisted ABS wires up. I soldered all the connections to the pins in plugs I made up and sealed all the ends of the plugs with extra silicone.

I got new split-loom and put on all the wiring harnesses I re-made and re-installed everything.

-- I have never had an issue with it and it looks exactly like it came from the factory. The THHN wire I used was better quality than what came out.

Patching a headlight or marker light wire is one thing but if I had an ABS wire rub in half on me, I would pull the wires out of the plug with a pin remover, make a harness up, and replace the whole thing to where it went.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Kid Rock , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Throttle Position Sensor Problems - Solving them. - Rawze - 08-13-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.