Cm2250
02-22-2017, (Subject: Cm2250 ) 
RE: Cm2250
(02-22-2017 )Squish099 Wrote:  Already have an appointment with Mr. Hag.. Gonna be a couple weeks.. Don't really care what happens to dpf in that time as long as truck doesn't have anymore problems.. I'll stare @ the cel till then.. Hopefully with no ill effects..
If you still have OEM choke in exhaust just drive her gently. Exhaust pressure will be to high.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Squish099 , Rawze
It will stay in place for 2 weeks.. Usually only run Mon-Fri.. Hopefully it Regens out on its own... I hope..
replyreply
Coolant won't regen out like regular soot or even oil. After seeing all these filters I would be damn carful driving it with a load at all. I can't believe they run even in perfect condition. My filters had drank some coolant when it had a catastrophic failure before I owned it. Cummins replaced the first filter and left the next to regen its self clean. It didn't work, second filter was 50% blocked by some white putty looking crap. I'm pretty sure it was coolant that had been baked by 20000 miles worth of regens. Insight said it was fine but it did eventually throw a nox sensor code. Don't push it unless you just have to take the risk. Might be cheaper to dead head in the long run.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Squish099
(02-19-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  if your going to de-mandate it then you should contact forum members Mr. Hag, Vin, Unilevers, or Gearhead. All of these guys do top notch tuning that does not have to be questioned later.

How can I get in contact with one of these guys? I'm in Southeast KY, trying to figure out where they are located and which one of them is closest to me.
replyreply
02-23-2017, (Subject: Cm2250 ) 
(02-22-2017 )Magard Wrote:  Coolant won't regen out like regular soot or even oil. After seeing all these filters I would be damn carful driving it with a load at all. I can't believe they run even in perfect condition. My filters had drank some coolant when it had a catastrophic failure before I owned it. Cummins replaced the first filter and left the next to regen its self clean. It didn't work, second filter was 50% blocked by some white putty looking crap. I'm pretty sure it was coolant that had been baked by 20000 miles worth of regens. Insight said it was fine but it did eventually throw a nox sensor code. Don't push it unless you just have to take the risk. Might be cheaper to dead head in the long run.
Yes sir.

replyreply
(02-22-2017 )Magard Wrote:  Coolant won't regen out like regular soot or even oil. After seeing all these filters I would be damn carful driving it with a load at all. I can't believe they run even in perfect condition. My filters had drank some coolant when it had a catastrophic failure before I owned it. Cummins replaced the first filter and left the next to regen its self clean. It didn't work, second filter was 50% blocked by some white putty looking crap. I'm pretty sure it was coolant that had been baked by 20000 miles worth of regens. Insight said it was fine but it did eventually throw a nox sensor code. Don't push it unless you just have to take the risk. Might be cheaper to dead head in the long run.

It's currently hooked to insite running a forced regen.. We will see what happens.. Currently inlet and outlet temp are running any where from 5-20° apart with the outlet being higher.. But she's not coughing anymore.. Need to be able to run roughly 2 weeks till I get to Mr. Hag..
replyreply
(02-22-2017 )halfpint Wrote:  
(02-19-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  if your going to de-mandate it then you should contact forum members Mr. Hag, Vin, Unilevers, or Gearhead. All of these guys do top notch tuning that does not have to be questioned later.

How can I get in contact with one of these guys? I'm in Southeast KY, trying to figure out where they are located and which one of them is closest to me.

Mr Hag is just a lil South of Atlanta.. Info is on the forum.. Haggai automotive..
replyreply
(02-23-2017 )Squish099 Wrote:  

It's currently hooked to insite running a forced regen.. We will see what happens.. Currently inlet and outlet temp are running any where from 5-20° apart with the outlet being higher.. But she's not coughing anymore.. Need to be able to run roughly 2 weeks till I get to Mr. Hag..

Note the exhaust gas pressure before and after regeneration/ just curios.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Squish099
I will have him look @ it.. If it ever completes.. Temp were back up close to each other last I seen.. @ 1210°
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.