Cm2250
02-24-2017, (Subject: Cm2250 ) 
RE: Cm2250
That is coolant intrusion!!!

Your dumping coolant into your DPF. Your problems may be much bigger than you thinnk. I would not drive it like that!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Squish099
(02-24-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  That is coolant intrusion!!!

Your dumping coolant into your DPF. Your problems may be much bigger than you thinnk. I would not drive it like that!

Egr cooler went from seeping to gushing.. Is there anything I can do short of replacing dpf till my appointment with Mr. Hag?
replyreply
(02-24-2017 )Squish099 Wrote:  
(02-24-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  That is coolant intrusion!!!

Egr cooler went from seeping to gushing.. Is there anything I can do short of replacing dpf till my appointment with Mr. Hag?

if it is bad then no.

any ways sounds like you are done. Even driving it you will cause engine damage with blocked up cans and coolant going into engine.

Keep driving it and you will be on here crying it is going to cost you $20,000 because you washed out the liners and destroyed the engine. that is if your lucky and it does not hydralock and bend a rod.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Squish099
Egr cooler went on Monday.. Had it fixed by stealership Tues, along with the NOx sensor @ turbo. 2 forced Regens and 46xx bucks later dealer says Differential pressure on dpf was good @ 0.7, to run it.. That was done in van Buren, AR. About the AL/GA Stateline cel came on.. Stopped checked what it was the rest is history.. Best I can tell it's no longer leaking coolant..
replyreply
(02-24-2017 )Squish099 Wrote:  Egr cooler went on Monday.. Had it fixed by stealership Tues, along with the NOx sensor @ turbo. 2 forced Regens and 46xx bucks later dealer says Differential pressure on dpf was good @ 0.7, to run it.. That was done in van Buren, AR. About the AL/GA Stateline cel came on.. Stopped checked what it was the rest is history.. Best I can tell it's no longer leaking coolant..

Sound like the dumbasses at the stealershit did not properly inspect your cans for coolant intrusion but instead just did regen like lazy bastards. they should well know that coolant ruins them in a hurry. Cans are likely done for looking at those pics.

replyreply
(02-24-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  
(02-24-2017 )Squish099 Wrote:  Egr cooler went on Monday.. Had it fixed by stealership Tues, along with the NOx sensor @ turbo. 2 forced Regens and 46xx bucks later dealer says Differential pressure on dpf was good @ 0.7, to run it.. That was done in van Buren, AR. About the AL/GA Stateline cel came on.. Stopped checked what it was the rest is history.. Best I can tell it's no longer leaking coolant..

Sound like the dumbasses at the stealershit did not properly inspect your cans for coolant intrusion but instead just did regen like lazy bastards. they should well know that coolant ruins them in a hurry. Cans are likely done for looking at those pics.

I watched pretty much everything.. He never inspected the cans.. Told me that if it wouldn't regen out they would dig into it.. And well, I flat out didn't know how fast coolant messes up the dpf.. Sounds like they got it to set up nice and hard for me tho..
replyreply
02-25-2017, (Subject: Cm2250 ) 
Guy called me up just a bit ago. I told him to drop whatever he is doing and try to get it over to the house here and I would help him with it for a couple days.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: BobsYourUncle , Nilao , Magard , hhow55 , Texasdude74 , snailexpress , Billdozer2 , fargonaz , axe , Squish099 , Hedley
02-25-2017, (Subject: Cm2250 ) 
(02-25-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  Guy called me up just a bit ago. I told him to drop whatever he is doing and try to get it over to the house here and I would help him with it for a couple days.

Thank you Rawze. Made it, hopefully with no damage.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard
02-28-2017, (Subject: Cm2250 ) 
Any updates?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.