SOHC ISX overhead
03-06-2017, (Subject: SOHC ISX overhead ) 
SOHC ISX overhead
Hi Guys,

I've watched rawze (and others) running an overhead on the earlier DOHC ISX, but wondering if there was a similar video out for running it on a later model SOHC? (Cm2250/2350)

Cheers
replyreply
RE: SOHC ISX overhead
(03-06-2017 )Liquidforce Wrote:  Hi Guys,

I've watched rawze (and others) running an overhead on the earlier DOHC ISX, but wondering if there was a similar video out for running it on a later model SOHC? (Cm2250/2350)

Cheers

No difference. The 2250, 2350, and Rawze's instructional video of an 871...it's all the same, other than that you don't have to adjust the injector preload on a single cam.
So simply ignore the injector part, and follow the valve cam portion of the procedure.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Signature620 , Liquidforce , hhow55
And instead of removing the oil filler to bar it over, you just pop out the rubber plug in the gear cover.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , Liquidforce
(03-06-2017 )Signature620 Wrote:  And instead of removing the oil filler to bar it over, you just pop out the rubber plug in the gear cover.
Thanks, I keep forgetting to tell people that difference...

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Liquidforce

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.