ISX 871 525hp No throttle response
03-19-2017, (Subject: ISX 871 525hp No throttle response ) 
RE: ISX 871 525hp No throttle response
Had a chance to wrench today. Pulled turbo looks good, doser injector covered over with carbon. Pulled egr cooler too. Tomorrow plan is I'm going to cut a couple plugs outa quarter inch 304 stainless sheet to fit inside both sides of the exhaust flow in the cooler. Ill tig weld'em in using 308L filler rod, back purged with argon. Exhaust tubes in cooler will fill with coolant due to leaky tube but will be effectively trapped and coolant flow through back to the block will remain entact.
replyreply
03-26-2017, (Subject: ISX 871 525hp No throttle response ) 
Just an update everything is back together hollowed out dpf canister, tig welded up egr cooler exhaust passages internally with a couple stainless plugs. Not the prettiest stack of dimes welds ever but not bad will do. Replaced Imap and Exhaust back pressure sensor. Broke middle pin of delta p. Cut a copper plate to block off venturi tube from intake. Was tempted to remove the venturi inlet that extends into the intake, looks like a restriction point. Have the filterless insert in my crank case filter location. Inline 5 came from China I have software installed but am waiting on the password. Off to the truck boneyard on monday to strip the outside temp sensor and wiring harness out of an damaged aero mirror. Mine was butchered by previous owner and is MIA . Kenworth says two weeks if ordered through them. Can I start the truck just to move it outa the way before the tune or bad idea?
replyreply
03-26-2017, (Subject: ISX 871 525hp No throttle response ) 
You can start it won't hurt
replyreply
04-09-2017, (Subject: ISX 871 525hp No throttle response ) 
Hey I live in Ocala,fl which is five hours from Atlanta I would like to get with Mr.Hag to get my even tune, my local mom and pop shop has when in with diesel spec and they are trying to get me to do a delete on mine ,but that's not what I want if I can get Mr.hag number to chat with him I would appreciate it
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.