2012 cascadia problems
02-22-2018, (Subject: 2012 cascadia problems ) 
RE: 2012 cascadia problems
I got a 12 Cascadia as well, I did the egr tune up and decided to do demandate it, no more issues runs great, better on fuel consumption.
On a side note these Cascadias have their own electrical issues, there is a PNBD under the hood that is a common thing to go out, about 360$ or so and you can replace it in 10min.
If the windshield has been replaced they are tricky to seal and if it leaks it will eventually take out your SAM CAB its the computer module that controls everything in your cab including lights.
Other than that these trucks are nice and comfy not to mention easy to back in anywhere.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: redbeard , fargonaz
03-14-2018, (Subject: 2012 cascadia problems ) 
RE: 2012 cascadia problems
(03-08-2016 )jimeneztrans84 Wrote:  If it's a 2012 engine model it should have the 2 cylinder fuel pump and all you need to do is update the plungers and roller tappets. I went from a detroit 60 series to a 2011 isx15 450 and the power is not compatible. The isx15 pulls harder on the hills!! I love the power of the isx15!! I haven't had major issues with the motor and bought it with 455k. I've only put about 20k so far and I only had to swap out 3 cylinder junk pump to a 2 cylinder pump with updated parts. But other than that no complaints. ...

Hey bro
. What does a job like that cost ? ..
And what problems was the truck giving you ?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.