All sorts of issues
03-22-2017, (Subject: All sorts of issues ) 
All sorts of issues
Well geez, looking like I'm in for a fun game of where's the wiring issue?

The autoshift transmission is acting up, missing shifts, not shifting proper. Driver says it feels like the truck is having power issues and Jerking like it's starving for fuel or something. Checked codes
./uploads/201703/post_1367_1490192559_159f22d7e56d9042663eba18982f2567.jpg
Oh boy, where to start.....

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
03-22-2017, (Subject: All sorts of issues ) 
RE: All sorts of issues
that looks like fun, i notice 11 counts of power lost while ignition on - that is above normal and i would start there. those autoshifts get pissy when they have crappy power.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , hhow55 , Starlight
03-23-2017, (Subject: All sorts of issues ) 
VSS signal may be coming from the autoshift via datalink which also points to an electrical issue with the box.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock
(03-22-2017 )Brock Wrote:  Well geez, looking like I'm in for a fun game of where's the wiring issue?

The autoshift transmission is acting up, missing shifts, not shifting proper. Driver says it feels like the truck is having power issues and Jerking like it's starving for fuel or something. Checked codes

Oh boy, where to start.....

Friend of mine had similar problems, turned out to be 2 bad batteries and a bad sensor on auto tranny.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
Although your problems may be elsewhere, that nice collection of codes you have there points clearly to the speed sensor in the tranny.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Right on. Thanks guys! I cleaned a couple connections up and found a plug on the tyranny that I didn't really like the way it was plugged in so I fixed that. So far so good, no issues.

I know I was having more issues before until I cleaned the holders and replaced all my fuses so I'm unsure which codes were related to this issue. Cleared them and I'll keep a eye on it.

I appreciate the help!

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.