EGT Gauge in a T800
09-11-2017, (Subject: EGT Gauge in a T800 ) 
RE: EGT Gauge in a T800
Here are the pods on my dash, one EGT one RightWeigh Scale...

replyreply
09-11-2017, (Subject: EGT Gauge in a T800 ) 
(09-10-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  
(09-10-2017 )Brock Wrote:  On my prostar I was lucky and had a spot open. I just had to bore it out a little bigger and punch a new hole for my boost gauge.

I'm going to add one to my peterbilt but have the same problem you have with no room but im just going to remove one of thos useless gauges like fuel filter restriction. I change my filter every service so it's a waste.

Your Pete has the same steering column as my KW, did you see where I put mine?
Nobody has spoke up for it, you can have the pod if you want it, I'm changing to a 3 gauge next time I get home...

What's the good word, is this still up for grabs? Not sure that I know how to PM so figured I'd ask here.
replyreply
09-12-2017, (Subject: EGT Gauge in a T800 ) 
(09-11-2017 )ZeroNthedark Wrote:  What's the good word, is this still up for grabs? Not sure that I know how to PM so figured I'd ask here.

Yes it is, and you're the first to ask, so it's yours...
I'll send you a PM and you can reply with the address to send it to there

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
09-20-2017, (Subject: EGT Gauge in a T800 ) 
(09-12-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  
(09-11-2017 )ZeroNthedark Wrote:  What's the good word, is this still up for grabs? Not sure that I know how to PM so figured I'd ask here.

Replied to your PM- did you get it? Pretty sure I don't know what I'm doing:P
replyreply
09-20-2017, (Subject: EGT Gauge in a T800 ) 
(09-20-2017 )ZeroNthedark Wrote:  

Sorry, yes I got it. I'm on a complete f**k up of a load. 20 days and counting for 2500km/1550mi (550 empty to site & 1000 loaded)...and still 5 days minimum before I unload. I've been sitting on the docks for so long, I'm starting to feel like the furniture.
I expected to be done 10 days ago, so I'm still not 100% sure when I'll get home to send it to you...

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz
09-21-2017, (Subject: EGT Gauge in a T800 ) 
(09-20-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  
(09-20-2017 )ZeroNthedark Wrote:  

Sorry, yes I got it. I'm on a complete f**k up of a load. 20 days and counting for 2500km/1550mi (550 empty to site & 1000 loaded)...and still 5 days minimum before I unload. I've been sitting on the docks for so long, I'm starting to feel like the furniture.
I expected to be done 10 days ago, so I'm still not 100% sure when I'll get home to send it to you...
Hang in there hammer

User's Signature: The missing link
replyreply
Nice set up on the steer column!

User's Signature: "KW is my choice of trucks"
replyreply
Daaaannngg...
Sorry to hear about the hold-up, hope it gets better.
I always feel like a Junior trucker because I go home every night, unless I pick up some extra night shifts, so I'll plan on having an extra frosty beverage for you tonight.
replyreply
09-22-2017, (Subject: EGT Gauge in a T800 ) 
(09-21-2017 )ZeroNthedark Wrote:  Daaaannngg...
Sorry to hear about the hold-up, hope it gets better.
I always feel like a Junior trucker because I go home every night, unless I pick up some extra night shifts, so I'll plan on having an extra frosty beverage for you tonight.

I'm being paid waiting time, so it eases the pain...
I night moved in at 2:30am Monday, I got this text at 9:18 this Friday morning...

North Van docks Contact Wrote:Hi mate. Latest update is earliest start date will be next Wednesday! Can't apologize enough to you guys.

The pain continues...
That will be a 10 day wait after a 1650km/1000mile move! By then my waiting time charges will be higher than the transportation fees.
There are 5 of us! I'm sure the other guys are getting sick and tired of looking at my ugly mug at this point.

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.