CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
04-13-2022, (Subject: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... ) 
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
(04-12-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  
(04-11-2022 )Pitbullo89 Wrote:  hi i have a 2016 t680 10spd manual trans 3.25 rears engine is a 425st cummins isx cpl4583 ecm code EF10086 im curious whats the highest i can turn it up to and like what calibrations would work on it. i also want to remove that 1800 rpm limiter thats built in to the eco calibrations. including all info about engine from cummins quickserve

* is the truck de-mandated?.. or is all the emmisisons systems still operational and in tack?.

* Alsom, with 3.25 rears, no matter how much HP you put into that engine .. as soon as you put it under a decent load.. it will feel sluggish and weak. Those 3.25 rears are horrible. My car does not even have rears that tall. It would be a much wiser investment to replace those terrible rear ends to make it pull better than to try to over-work the engine and shorten its life. Putting a set of 3.79's in it or maybe even a set of 3.90's, it would pull almost 2x better and feel like it had some actual ballZ again. This without even changing the power on the engine yet. - just saying.

No everything is still intact I’m mainly looking to increase the hp of the truck and increase the top speed while nothing dealing with the wall the eco governor puts there for the rpm cuz right now it tops out at 95. But that’s only when conditions are perfect to do so other than that it tops out at 89 and I tend to do a lot of driving where speed limits are in 85+ areas
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... - Pitbullo89 - 04-13-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.