CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
04-13-2022, (Subject: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... ) 
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
(04-13-2022 )Pitbullo89 Wrote:  No everything is still intact I’m mainly looking to increase the hp of the truck and increase the top speed while nothing dealing with the wall the eco governor puts there for the rpm cuz right now it tops out at 95. But that’s only when conditions are perfect to do so other than that it tops out at 89 and I tend to do a lot of driving where speed limits are in 85+ areas

so your trying to run in excess of 85mph.. aside from the fact you bought a low horse fleet truck even with 600 horse your not gonna hold 85+ with 3.25 rears or really any for that matter at 80K. take it from me i had a contract for years that required me to run in excess of 75mph all day to make the delivery i have a factory 550 horse truck i bought new these things aren't race cars you will put excessive wear on everything aside from the fuel its gonna cost you you will wear out and destroy the driveline i cost myself more in maintenance then the contract ever paid
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... - Yauchout - 04-13-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.