CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
04-18-2022, (Subject: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... ) 
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
(04-16-2022 )Rawze Wrote:  you must have been feed some kind of bad information there at some point.

driving your engine below 1500 all the time does nothing but lug it to an agonizing death. The ISX is better suited to be above 1500+ whenever any kind of load is required, and will last a whole lot longer if driven right instead of trying to lug the liners out of it in a hurry, below 1500.

Driving your truck 70+ and higher does nothing but beat the crap out of the truck and engine too. -- Last i checked, I drove a truck for a profit.. not some kind of bent sideways glory. - so far, your posting implies that your business strategy for profit absolutely sucks and you are he%ll bent on destroying your number#1 expense (fuel efficiency) and your equipment. We don;t help people do that kind of crap around here.. your on the wrong forum if you think your going to get advice on how to be a terrible, yeehaa-cowboy, 80+ mph trucker bent on as much HP as you can torture your engine with.

Mainly I’m looking for better performance when I’m in areas that are normally 80 mph cuz that’s where I tend to run a lot. I also work for a place that doesn’t pay enough to not try to get as many miles done in a shift as possible. Because I’m getting paid mileage pay. I’m sure we all remember those days where u are a guy who has there truck signed on to a company that’s only paying mileage. So the more miles I can get in a week the more I make to the truck and to my pocket. But I also know that a engine that has more power is also more fuel efficient than one with less power due to the fact you are not working it as hard. I have my reasons for driving my truck the way I do I’m just trying to get info on making it run better and for where it’s driven and how it’s set up
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... - Pitbullo89 - 04-18-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.