CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
06-05-2022, (Subject: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... ) 
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons...
Hey guys I have a friend looking for a power upgrade. He is running a 2021 389 with the ECM code is HD10458. I was wondering if HD10462 was compatible? I believe it is I seen this file in a W900 with the same CPL verified charge ref tables and they match but I am no expert I maybe overlooking something important.

The market category his file is rated for is vocational, but he is hauling highway all the time, should I be looking for a linehaul rated ECM code?

If someone could also explain to me what the differences are between linehaul and vocational files. I was under the impression a vocational ECM code would be for dump trucks and trucks that do city driving often and linehaul was for highway. If this was the case why is there a vocational ECM code inside this truck that was ordered for highway use? Would this have any effect on fuel mileage and DEF usage?

I verified the dataplate and it has the right ECM code, the truck was built with.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM2350 factory file comparrisons... - Mikanic - 06-05-2022

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.