getting excited about inframe
04-28-2017, (Subject: getting excited about inframe ) 
getting excited about inframe
I talked to Katie over at Mr Haggs and set the date.May 15th .I will be bobtailing from Miami,Fl right at 635 miles from our yard in Miami to there front door.I am really looking foward to clean oil and no more mandate trouble.I just hope 1230000 miles of soot wasnt as bad on internals as might end up being.We will see.

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply
04-28-2017, (Subject: getting excited about inframe ) 
RE: getting excited about inframe
I'll be right behind you. I'll be going to do some army stuff for a couple weeks then I'll be calling to arrange a date sometime in June.

Clean oil is awesome! Can't wait to see the results.
replyreply
04-30-2017, (Subject: getting excited about inframe ) 
Thats sounds awesome, tell ys about ur engine, truck. why you want to do inframe? How much will it cost you?
replyreply
I am doing the inframe in part cause it will have 1220000 roughly and just over 30000 hours on it when it pulls into there drive way.I have not done the bottom end,crankshaft damper,and it still has mandate on it ( will be getting rid of). It has not had anything internal done except valve adjusments .The other thing is it does have some blow by.When I take oil fill cap off I do have smoke comming out .I put 1 gallon in over 13000 miles (Dello 400).From what I have been told by Mr haggs shop I will be around $25000 or so with everthing including mandate going bye,bye. Plus hotle and rental car bill for 2 weeks . I have faith this will be a better running,better fuel milage,and less problematic motor for the next million miles.

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply
 Thanks given by: barf
I did not mention 2008 kenworth t660 with cm871 ISX

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.