Def problem keep getting Knox effecent code
05-15-2017, (Subject: Def problem keep getting Knox effecent code ) 
Def problem keep getting Knox effecent code
Hey guys I have an 2013 cascadia with DD15 and I keep getting Knox effecent code now I've been chasing this problem for last year and paid out a lot of money to try and fix almost everything under the Def and dpf I've changed with the exception of the big 3 filters but dealer says it has its own code so wouldn't be that. I've replaced def filter , pump ,tank, def pressure sensor, def doser, Knox censor , cleaned the lines thinking they were contaminated and nothing fixed the issue. Now at best it will be good for a week or 2 after dealership says it's fixed then it will derate usually when I'm pulling an 38000 lbs load or more up and down hills . It really dose it when eng has too work and it's hot outside. At this point I'm thinking diesel tuning is only fix I can't keep paying huge repair bills every few weeks . I need help guys please.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: bossboy2
05-15-2017, (Subject: Def problem keep getting Knox effecent code ) 
RE: Def problem keep getting Knox effecent code
Gearhead and Unilevers both do Detroit stuff.

Mr. Hag, just south of atlanta does too, using one of those 2 guys via remotely I think too.

PM them your number and be patient, as they can get busy at times.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: gearhead , bossboy2
05-16-2017, (Subject: Def problem keep getting Knox effecent code ) 
This code can be that the one box is bad and is very pricey
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , hhow55
06-18-2017, (Subject: Def problem keep getting Knox effecent code ) 
I had that same problem Detroit said to replace the one box it was under warranty the entire job was 13k
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.