Havig a bad day. CM2350 fuel pump failure.
09-24-2017, (Subject: Havig a bad day. CM2350 fuel pump failure. ) 
RE: Havig a bad day. CM2350 fuel pump failure.
Thanks, guess I could be a little more informative in my ?. So I have always referred to my engine as a isx 15, given my vin and order parts. Going to start working on her more myself ( and yes do know mechanics, race bikes, car, and NG mechanic ).

So being new here and reading trends, watching videos, (which resulted from a bad shop experience); I just started doing an ERG tune. Fuel mileage started going down before I parked her late summer. Taking some needed down time.

Have 700 plus on her, looks good under valve cover, can't remember if it had two cams or one). Been months since an overhead, which I just watched between beers.

So question is, do I have an 871 or the 2250. Went to KW the other day to get a part and asked the guys what what series "oh it an isx 15" 'well no shi#t but what class'.

Looks like Kenworth site says new series came in 2010!

Guess I'll run over with the engine serial number, and fuel pump number and find out which pump I have. Talk with someone who knows.

User's Signature: "KW is my choice of trucks"
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Havig a bad day. CM2350 fuel pump failure. - Ragindirt - 09-24-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.