2003 ISX suggestions needed
07-28-2017, (Subject: 2003 ISX suggestions needed ) 
RE: 2003 ISX suggestions needed
(07-28-2017 )DDlighttruck Wrote:  I'm going on blind faith that what you and everyone else has said. Arguably $1200 isn't a lot of money but it's hard to swallow when there are no codes or justification to do so. Some of that is a low coolant sensor and a rear axle temp sensor but still. That is a chunk of change.

So tomorrow we pull a lot of stuff apart and put it back together. Hopefully the money is recouped in fuel savings. I appreciate the advice I don't have an issue spending the money if I see the return.
Thanks

If the other sensors look like the one you posted, I'd be shocked if you don't see an improvement. I'd also go ahead and do the overhead. Doesn't hurt to know that it is done and done correctly. You could do this yourself with Rawze's overhead video. (That is if the 870 and 871 overheads are the same. I'm not familiar with either engine.)

The members of this forum are good people. Many have come here after going down the wrong path, lost and broke with a truck that just doesn't want to make money. We try and help out any way we can because we know how temperamental the ISX can be and Cummins isn't going to help you. This is mostly because they would rather you come back as many times as possible and/or they don't know themselves.

Just keep an open mind here and don't take it personally if Rawze replies using the big red fonts. Haha!

User's Signature: 2013 Volvo 670 with Big Red under the hood
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , DDlighttruck

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2003 ISX suggestions needed - Billdozer2 - 07-28-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.