2003 ISX suggestions needed
08-02-2017, (Subject: 2003 ISX suggestions needed ) 
RE: 2003 ISX suggestions needed
Got the metal tube changed the other night. That other intake temp sensor is in need to pick it up when I'm back. Changed the rear axle temp sensor to try and get it working, the two pins inside were lodged in the wiring plug. So ordered a new harness for back there.

Truck tonight was holding boost pulling grades. I'm grossing 73,000 pounds on headed to Iowa. So a fairly long run to give it a chance to work. Changed that coolant level sensor too it is bliss running with no check engine light flickering.

Theres so much stuff on a big truck to maintain or fix or learn about. I got grease for the auto greaser last week, and picked up a couple repair fittings today, there's one leak I need to fix. Picked up a used Davco 382 yesterday, there was one on the truck but it was damaged and removed last year when they did the motor. Picked up a bypass oil filter for it that I want to get on. Toolboxes to mount. The list just keeps going, and that doesnt include the stuff that breaks. Did the belt tensioner in a parking lot last week, the belt was getting chewed off it, put on a used spare belt and seeing it it gets chewed up too.

Thanks for the help gents.

User's Signature: I have no idea what I’m doing and probably need supervising
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Old Driver , Hammerhead , Rawze , Waterloo , fargonaz

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2003 ISX suggestions needed - DDlighttruck - 08-02-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.