KW steering wheels
08-06-2017, (Subject: KW steering wheels ) 
KW steering wheels
It's about time to look into a new wheel for my truck. It's starting to have issues with material coming off. Are there any decent alternatives for an 18" wheel other than factory that doesnt cost a fortune just because it's for a truck? Maybe a hub adapter or another brand other than the typical Iowa 80 chinese offering that costs $350 I might not like?

I like a nice, black, somewhat thick 4 spoke wheel. Nothing fancy. No chrome, spider spokes, etc.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
08-07-2017, (Subject: KW steering wheels ) 
RE: KW steering wheels
Try eBay to see if you can pick up a "new" used one?
replyreply
All Chinese...and either they look gnarly or they cost more than new. Hell I'm good with a stock wheel as long as it's in good shape.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
(08-07-2017 )dhirocz Wrote:  All Chinese...and either they look gnarly or they cost more than new. Hell I'm good with a stock wheel as long as it's in good shape.

Kerns Junkyard in Atlanta?

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
08-08-2017, (Subject: KW steering wheels ) 
I found a new in the box "blemished" ProStar steering wheel on eBay for $125 with free shipping. I couldn't even see the blemish. Came with new controllers on it too.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
08-08-2017, (Subject: KW steering wheels ) 
Just googled "18 inch steering wheel" this was first result..
https://www.4statetrucks.com/interior/se...kmEALw_wcB
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.