ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification...
02-10-2017, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... ) 
RE: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification...
(02-10-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  
(02-10-2017 )Brock Wrote:  A frienks of mine replaced his twice in 1 year. Just junk.

eh?/?
Sorry, I'm referring to the OEM ones.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
02-10-2017, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... ) 
(02-10-2017 )Brock Wrote:  Sorry, I'm referring to the OEM ones.

Was wondering. I had one person who did have a pro-ride system where the drivers side mount weld broke. They sent him a new updated one right away free of charge. Other than that, I haven't heard anything bad from it so far.

The one I installed on my own truck seems to be holding up just fine since last april. Hopefully I will not have any issues with it. It has already out-lasted the OEM system and still going strong.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
02-16-2017, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... ) 

Got it installed. Looks good, feels good inside the cab for the little driving I did but my shocks were screwed so I wouldn't be able to tell if they were better than factory.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
That red wire running across the back is exposed wiring. A D.O.T. violation.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Lol I knew you would catch that! That was a quick 2 minute -40c patch to give my driver work light. It's now fixed after this pic was taken.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
09-07-2018, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... ) 
Anybody have a Parr number for these airbags on the proride system. Mine just got a pin hole and is leaking. I know I should have wrote down the number before installing....
replyreply
09-07-2018, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... ) 
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2114 see post #9

Airbag: Firestone WO2358 7093
Shock: Gabriel 83009

These numbers came on a paper included with my Pro-ride.

My Pro-ride is about a year old and I just had to replace a bag too. I didn't know where I put the part numbers, but just used my phone to read this post. Love Rawze's website.
replyreply
09-21-2018, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... ) 
Proride just updated their product, it comes now with 4 air-bags instead of 2, they said it will last longer. New price 750 plus shipping. I just ordered one anyway, it's cheaper than changing OEM bags every year.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: amermextrucker
11-01-2020, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... ) 
(02-10-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  Not trying to advertise for them, I am usually the one who be quick to point out most non-oem products for inferior quality, etc. but proride cab suspension is the way to go on a prostar instead of putting factory replacement bags back on it.

imk going to be looking in the spring for this
thanks RAWZ

User's Signature: Just my 2 cents + -
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.