ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification...
06-23-2021, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... ) 
RE: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification...
Your getting the hang of it. I usually just shove them in to the upper and lower saddle and add air. They usually right themselves as long as you get the majority of the bag close to the proper position between the upper and lower base.

What did you find with the cab being out of whack once you got the cinder blocks out?
replyreply
06-23-2021, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... ) 
(06-23-2021 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Your getting the hang of it. I usually just shove them in to the upper and lower saddle and add air. They usually right themselves as long as you get the majority of the bag close to the proper position between the upper and lower base.

What did you find with the cab being out of whack once you got the cinder blocks out?
The Cab went back to center alignment, once the cinder blocks were removed. The sway bar didn't align where the bolts go in thr holes, so I had to get a 2 ton floor jack and ease one of the sides up until they aligned and could be torqued to 80 lbs.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

User's Signature: We're a full grid off.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , Rawze , Volvo8873 , Toolguy
06-24-2021, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... ) 
Done. Finished. Caput.

photos posted above

User's Signature: We're a full grid off.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Volvo8873 , Waterloo , Toolguy
06-24-2021, (Subject: ProStar Sleeper Suspension Modification... ) 
looks pretty good.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.