Disappearing Coolant
04-19-2016, (Subject: Disappearing Coolant ) 
RE: Disappearing Coolant
Well, I already knew that the "home" shop is staffed completely with dildoes. But my Monday customer was located ~1 mile from Mid South Cummins. I'm confident that the "technicians" here are at least a bit more competent. Had I brought it to the home shop, I'm sure it would have been over $6000 since they would have also changed the water pump that wasn't even faulty.

You know, I never would have tackled my EGR tune up if not for you guys. Thanks for that! But I couldn't even see the cooler. I looked up my engine diagram on the Cummins site and then couldn't find anything that looked like the cooler on my truck. Maybe it's just too far under the doghouse.

Now I have to contemplate getting the INSITE and Nexlinq to the tune of $1000. At least that's what I'm seeing: INSITE for ~$250-$300 and the Nexlinq for ~$700. But then I would be all paranoid anytime I crossed the border into Kalifornia. So I'm just kinda going crazy with that right now.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Disappearing Coolant - DrivingZiggy - 04-19-2016
RE: Disappearing Coolant - Unilevers - 04-24-2016,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.