1st forced regen today with insite and
11-09-2017, (Subject: 1st forced regen today with insite and ) 
RE: 1st forced regen today with insite and
(11-09-2017 )Jamescj212 Wrote:  ...
i saw smoke come rolling

If you saw smoke or any kind of exhaust fumes that were leaking out of ANYTHING besides the end of the exhaust stack,.. THAT IS A HUGE LIABILITY AND A SERIOUS HAZZARD!!!

ANY KIND OF EXHAUST LEAK, EVEN VERY SMALL ONES UNDER THE TRUCK OR INDER THE ENGINE COMPARTMENT IS GOING TO...

*** MAKE YOUR DRIVERS TIRED AND SICK, THEY WILL BE SLEEPY ALL THE TIME AND AT RISK OF CAUSING AN ACCIDENT... IF THEY DO GET INTO ONE WHERE SOMEONE IS KILLED,.. AND THEY FIND IT WAS EXHAUST FUMES MAKING THEM SLEEPY,.... THE EQUIPMENT OWNER IS LIABLE!!! --- THIS AIN'T NO GAME -- people's lives are in the hands of that equipment!!!.

NEXT,.. It will cause all sorts of problems like mysterious headaches, sleepiness, tiredness, and all sorts of other problems for the driver!!!...--- IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO PLAY WITH!!!.

===========

Lastly, it causes the regen process to not be as effective and happen more frequently. It may have passed with flying colors on a forced regen, but going down the roads it will likely be more difficult for it to get up to temp.

Not being a nay-sayer, but I have had a few beers lol .. ... Seen my share of drivers with sleepy and tired problems complaining about exhaust leaks in trucks --> That is my warning,.. People have to sit in the cab for 11 hours a day, day in and out, and it seeping into the cab from the A/C vents, or around the bottom of the shifter, or being sucked back in by the vents at the back of the cab, or other locations while going down the roads. Someone gets carbon monoxide poisoning, it takes a week or more for the symptoms to fully go away. They are accumulative and makes the driver dangerous.

=============
\
REPLACE that flex pipe if it is leaking,.. replace ALL gaskets that may be leaking,.. never play around and take that stuff for granted. Even a tiny leak means that the driver is sucking on it all day long and a lot of times don't even know it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Old Driver , Waterloo , MCRENT , hhow55 , Jamescj212 , BobsYourUncle

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st forced regen today with insite and - Rawze - 11-09-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.