1st forced regen today with insite and
11-09-2017, (Subject: 1st forced regen today with insite and ) 
RE: 1st forced regen today with insite and
(11-09-2017 )snailexpress Wrote:  
(11-09-2017 )Jamescj212 Wrote:  Nobody said anything about a leaking anything to me. Like i said, i noticed it when i was running a forces regen after code was up for a ehile and unable to regen on its own during that time. I am definitely on it, knowing its wrong and i dobt feel like anybody should have to breathe in exhaust fumes. Im a little suprised she didnt say anything about it, well actually not much suprises me anymore with these people. That flex pipe was replaced in april, think i should shoot for gaskets then test again or get pipe again? That doesnt seem right already, that thing was really flexing though. I assumed that was what it was suoposed to do minus the smoking.
When DOC/DPF was serviced last time? How many miles is on the truck? What exactly the code was up?
Did you check DPF differential pressure sensor tubes are free from soot. DOC face not plugged?
Flex pipe should not expands if exhaust gas pressure is in range. What is the max EG pressure was during regeneration?
1 was in the 570's, 2 were around 1050 or so. There are many inactives, but the egr valve plug was played with(pins) and code cleared. The truck has about 720k. New dpf and egr im may., also flex pipe was replaced at same time.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1st forced regen today with insite and - Jamescj212 - 11-09-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.