Regen light on
12-21-2017, (Subject: Regen light on ) 
RE: Regen light on
that is pretty dirty.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(12-21-2017 )Rawze Wrote:  that is pretty dirty.

Yes sir it is. clearly in need of cleaning. Did not see any cracks in face of doc. Very happy about that.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
Does that filter just slide out of the outer casing? Can ya snap some pics of the can when you do get the filter out and a brief description of how to do it without bustin anything? And what about the doc? Any pics would sure be helpful.Thanks ;-)
replyreply
(12-21-2017 )schISM Wrote:  Does that filter just slide out of the outer casing? Can ya snap some pics of the can when you do get the filter out and a brief description of how to do it without bustin anything? And what about the doc? Any pics would sure be helpful.Thanks ;-)

it opens in 2 sections... the DOC and the DPF. - You take both cannisters to get baked on a machine for a few hundred bucks. - The elements in the middle is welded in place.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: schISM
01-01-2018, (Subject: Regen light on ) 
Ok
Another problem. Had the can cleaned, and will post results shortly. Drove the truck 100mi, and this shows up

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply

replyreply

replyreply
Also installed doser. Is their a procedure in insite, that needs to be done for the new doser . [/php]already did reset for the can after installed. Thanks for help in advance.

replyreply
DPF differential sensor getting stuck in range. Saw that last week when we had a -46°C windchill. Moved it into shop and did forced regen and it was fine.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.