2nd air gauge not working
05-20-2016, (Subject: 2nd air gauge not working ) 
RE: 2nd air gauge not working
(04-23-2016 )stevesparts Wrote:  well just a update as i still work my problem, replaced the pressure switch......it now comes on more often and steady but i've still got something in the system that's not right as it still causes the gauge to go to zero the sit there come back up. but its staying on longer now so got to trace the wires down..:( and its a big bundle of wire its in....ugh.

Any luck on what was causing the problem? Hopefully you got it fixed.
replyreply
05-21-2016, (Subject: 2nd air gauge not working ) 
Could it be soot in the lines or system? I have heard stories of the air tanks clogging up with soot. Just a thought.
replyreply
05-27-2016, (Subject: 2nd air gauge not working ) 
Sorry, i just have got to find time for this...just been chasing trailer problems lately :( and way to much on the better halfs list to do at the house.. i've got it down to the elec. harness and really got to take it apart to find it. big mess of wire's to go through.
replyreply
11-18-2016, (Subject: 2nd air gauge not working ) 
(03-26-2016 )stevesparts Wrote:  Has anyone else had their 2nd air gauge not work right? as mine fluctuate reading right at times then not at all:s
I've try a different gauge and sensors but still the problem still exists.:@ this is on a 07 w900 its really starting to bug the S%^T out of me....I'm just missing something that needs to be cleaned up(plug?) but have not found it. and maybe someone knows this one.

Had a similar problem on a 2014 T800 recently. The air wouldn't build up in the 2ndary tank. Called KW and they told me it was the air dryer. Turns out it was. Apparently that particular air dryer (a Bendix ADIS) has about 9 airlines coming out of it and it they go to anything from cab suspension to clutch fan. So when it goes you're basically parked. Not like the old style with an air going in and one coming out. Just a thought
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.