EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
03-18-2017, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
(03-18-2017 )smorgan87 Wrote:  My Bad, i gather if the files are shared (not software just supporting engine files) they are to be PM'd?

I don't care what people do in PM. That is their business.

As far as engine files go, the stuff you are asking for IS PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE AND PROPRIETARY E-C-F-G THAT THE ENGINE MAKER DOES NO GIVE OUT OR SELL! -- IT IS ILLEGAL TO TRADE THEM OR SHARE THEM!. - GET WITH YOUR SOFTWARE VENDOR IF YOU NEED SUCH FILES, TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM!.

Just think about all the years of wonderful information that would get lost if this site had to be taken down because some IDIOT wanted to trade illegal software. It would be an act of selfishness.

There is a rumor that a few of the guys have been using anonymous sharing sites like demonsaw to trade/share their files. At least over there, it is completely anonymous. I Don't blame them.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Hammerhead , scottydogtruck , PuroCumminsPower , DDB

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Rawze - 03-18-2017
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-30-2019,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 01-05-2020,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-26-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.