EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
11-03-2017, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
Hey guys , looking for help on my 2013 kw isx15 . So far over 6 grand in mandated repairs and on she goes . Now it seems as if I'm back at the beginning again. Working on gas engines most of my life egr was never an issue for me . There were reasons why they put it there so leave it alone.
Now for me here in the is world I have reoccurring issues with the other side of the mandated stuffs that is pretty new to me . I have read and watched more videos and posts then a man should in a life time . The one guy I have followed for over 300,000 miles did a @m*m^2 demandate it has worked for him and he has documented every mile so far with amazing success and I am very interested in info on the overlay or settings for such if someone could please point me that way . But also a question . Why would a person not be happy just demandating one side of the system in question and leave the working side alone . As I understand it the turbo relys on egr and back pressure to run correctly , and if that side works why not only demandate the other side that is malfunctioning all the time . Like I said I have been a master tech most of my life and why change what works ?
So that being said any ideas on possibly either demandating only the one side of the system and cleaning and maintaining the turbo and egr side , or a pm with info on the well documented and highly rated @m*m^2 would be great help.
This is my first actual post so I hope wording is correct and not confusing. Thanks Breeze.....
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Breeze - 11-03-2017
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-30-2019,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 01-05-2020,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-26-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.