EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
05-16-2019, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
Aloha gents. Got an 08 Kenworth t800 CM871 250,000 miles. We're on a small island so the truck never goes over 50mph, lots of hilly terrain and stop and go type driving. Truck was purchased new and has had it's fair share of issues. New dpf, 4 turbos w/actuators, egr valve, ect. 4 years ago truck had an engine fire, replaced everything that was burned and got her back on the road. Last year EGR cooler gets an internal leak and rather then pour money into that crap we (employer) decided on removal. Wont say who, but we got a fancy cylindrical metal thing, I made the block off plates my self, and we sent the ECM out to them. After said and done truck ran fine, but had 2 codes active, and the turbo surged at idle. The "tuners" thought that was weird and said they would help fix it. We ran the truck for some months then brought it in for PM, suspension, and during the down time mail the ECM out again. "Tuners" said they updated their tune. Upon driving there is no power boost wont go over 27. Ended up buying the whole Diagnostic system from the "Tuners". So far I calibrated the actuator on the turbo and checked codes. 1) differential pressure 2) dpf temp decided to do some research and discovered Rawze, thank God, haven't contacted the "Tuners" yet because I already know where this is head. So here I am looking for some help. Thank you all in advance.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-30-2019,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Johnny_bots - 05-16-2019
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 01-05-2020,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-26-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.