EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
01-04-2020, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
(01-03-2020 )mikeyjtrans Wrote:  ...
do... but everything is national secret no wonder why there are so my problems with people flashing and demandating things is

that's absolutely wrong ... You've been dupped by those ignorant bas#tards on the truck tuning forums ... It is only the auto/truck tuning forums where those complete morons hang out on that 'pretend' that everything is a secret .. BECAUSE THEY DO NOT KNOW THE PROPER ANSWERS THEMSELVES AND ACT LIKE ITS SOME KIND OF GODDAMN SECRET SAUCE BULLS$ITIT@!!!-- IT IS TO PROTECT THEIR COMPLETE IGNORANCE!!! -- GOD FORBID SOMEONE ASK THEM A F$KING QUESTION LIKE WHY THEY ARE RUNNING THE ENGINE IN THE WRONG GODDAMN OPERATING MODES,.. AND YOU GET THAT SAME STUPID ASSH%$4OLE ANSWER -- 'ITS A SECRET' BECAUSE THAT IS HOW SOME F$KING IDIOT COVERS UP THEIR COMPLETE STUPIDITY!!!

- THOSE are the same idiots who claim they can hack into any brand of truck and ecm.. and claim to be the experts, and for a few thousands of %%%$#$ they 'can help you out' -- but ALWAYS COME UP SHORT AND ALWAYS YOU END UP WITH AN ENGINE THAT IS BUTCHERED COMPLETELY TO HELL AND BEYOND!.

--- Around here -- I WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT CRAP -- HENCE WHY THOSE TNING SITES HATE ME WITH A PASSION -- I REVEAL THEIR SECRET SAUCE AND HOW HOLLOW / FAKE / HORRIBLE / DAMAGING IT REALLY IS... There IS NO QUESTION about that ecm or its programming that cannot be answered correctly and comprehensively about what your trying to achieve, its complexity, and what is safe or un-safe in that engine. It can be answered on here by either myself, or some of the other ppl on here .. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HIDDEN ON THIS FORUM ABOUT THAT STUFF, NOR HELD BACK, NOR IS 'UN-EXPLAINABLE' to whatever depth you want to take your understanding to.

Is it discussed openly, and mostly publicly -- HOWEVER, it is kept to generalizations so that the IDEAS are shared,.. not the specific proprietary engine stetting (parameter Xxx- should be set exactly to y) themselves. This is simply to protect the forum.

This knowledge and ideas are are all over this forum, you just have to look. Hell, about a hundred truck owners on here who could care less about engine tuning understand more about the insides of their engine and its ecm than most of the morons on tuning forums. Most these same guys see right thru theior ignorance and arrogance real fast.

--Why,.. -- because their livelihood depends on that equipment,.. that is why, and that is vastly different than some A-hole who copied a few 'delete programs' out of some trucks and made an overlay, trying to make a quick buck off desperate truckers crying about their DPf system, that is why. -- AND -- anyone who wants their program looked at here on this forum, all they have to do is pull it out with CT, and e-mail it to me and I will explain every damn line of code of what someone did inside it in as much detail as they want me to into. -- AND if it is safe or not, and the expected short and long term outcomes of what that programming is most likely to be like.

You have been clearly caught up in that crowd who is blinded by their own dunning-Kruger effect, most of who will say that this stuff is not that complicated,.. but the more layers of that onion you start to unravel in your head,.. the more you will soon find that you are climbing a really big mountain of information and the top is always a few years down the road,.. and as soon as you think you have mastered most of it,.. someone like myself comes along and starts to open your eyes to how big that mountain really is.

-- Of all the people I have helped understand this stuff,.. every single one of them are humbled real fast once their eyes begin to open about this stuff and how complex it really is. -- The reward... is knowing what the f$k you are doing in exacting detail instead of guessing and poking and trying different things until something magically works -- because doing that is complete and utter engine destroying stupidity.

START by getting on my mumble server if need be, and READ THE THINGS and articles about this stuff,.. because if you truly want to learn how to properly edit the inside of an engine computer,.. STOP POKING AND GUESSING AND START LEARNING!.

- here is a few places to start reading at...
=========
Start by becoming humble is what you know (or think you know). here is a list of what is actually going on inside a modern ecm. It IS NOT EXAGGERATED... IT IS WHAT ACTUALLY GOES ON ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid47245

- After you read thru that list,. you need to tel yourself that YOU NEED TO MASTER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE SYSTEMS IF YOU WANT TO DO THINGS RIGHT!!! -- IT CAN BE DONE-- Why is it that I recommend only a few people for engine tuning .. - BECAUSE MOST DO NOT WANT TO LEARN IT!!! but take the shortcuts and destroy engines in the process.

============

NEXT: Learn about proper engine operating modes, proper combustion, the different types of injection strategies THEY ARE ALL VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!! -- VERY! -- AND WHY YOU ARE MOST LIKELY HAVING THE ISSUES YOU ARE HAVING.
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1823
and...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2227

and all of this discussion group...
http://rawze.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=79

and then follow it up with the countless numbers of horror stories from people who actually own their trucks who become the victims of the arsse-clowns off tuning forums and delete shops out there... reading all these horror stories reveals a WHOLE HELL OF A LOT about engine tuning and where it went wrong...
http://rawze.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73
and the 'bad delete collection' --- http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

THE RESOURCES ARE HERE!!!-- READ THEM AND LEARN WHAT IS HERE TO BE OFFERED -- ANYTHING LESS AND YOUR ONLY FOOLING YOURSELF AND DON'T BELONG POKING AROUND ON ON THE INSIDES OF AN ENGINE ECM!.

if you want to climb that mountain,.. start by climbing each hill, one at a time as you go.. there is no other way.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard , mikeyjtrans , 2dlb , arcticcat05

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-30-2019,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Rawze - 01-04-2020
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 01-05-2020,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-26-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.