EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
01-05-2020, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
honestly learning on a 870 is doing it the hard way. 870 logic is clunky as hell and completely different than anything else cummins has. They are hard to do and i spent years getting them to do what i want safely. the ecms are old and clunky and the engines are slow to respond and have no feedback. There are many different CPL's and configurations and ECM's and you have to get that all straight. start with a 871, the logic is much more current and transitions into newer stuff.

There is a reason i do a ton of tuning on 870's, its because people butcher them horribly.

it takes about ~200 ish parameters and about 10 sets of tables to do one right. that is not including power/efficiency tuning. and after you think you got it all think again and realize there are around 25 things that need to be shutoff properly live on the ECM. forget those and your pissing upwind anyways.

I had some health issues lately, im on the road to recovery but ive been kinda absent lately dealing with my stuff. Ill get back to people eventually, and if they couldn't wait then they were not ready anyways.

Uni
replyreply
 Thanks given by: oldgms , trucklogger2 , Brock , iceman , mikeyjtrans , LargeCar , t700

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-30-2019,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 01-05-2020
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-26-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.