EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
04-26-2020, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
gurentee its a bad program that will severely shorten the life of the engine in the long term. - i would not give them a single dime.

- Besides that, someone is WAAAAAYYY over-charging you for it. -- Lastly,.. any sort of custom programming, you should have a copy of it for yourself in case the ecm ever goes bad. - all the delete ppl that I know of that actually do d decent job, are more than willing to give u copy of your program for safe keeping. -- your dealing with some real crooks there!

Assuming you live in a foreign country where that stuff is legal ... PM 'Mommaburt' or 'Unilevers'

here is some reading for your education: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

if it were an ISX, then you can do all that stuff for yourself (re-flash it, etc.etc. even de-mandate it), as the software is all over the internet (free if u know wher to look) and the adapter is only few hundred bucks.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-30-2019,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 01-05-2020,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Rawze - 04-26-2020
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-26-2020,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.