EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
08-13-2020, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
(08-13-2020 )Bhullargp Wrote:  Hello everyone

I am an owner operator and i have a peterbilt 379-2007. I recently had my issue with pyro going very high and making the red light come on many times and i went to mechanic he told me to get a new turbo. I got new turbo installed but my pyro was still going into red then he did some fixes and the pyro stopped going into red but now in hard pull it reached up to 10 or 10.5 normally runs 7-9.

The main issue since i got new turbo is my boost it doesnt go over 25-28 in hills. I drive in British Columbia canada. My back pressure for jakes at high also doesnt wanna cross the same 25-28 psi. I also replaced air charger cooler cz there was minor leak but no change in boost even after spending all this money.

Please help me

Is this an ISX? Do you know what the mechanic did to the motor? How many miles on the motor? When was the last time an overhead was done? Head replaced? Any tuning on the motor other than factory? Any funny black boxes? is it an OEM turbo, or did they install something that was not meant to be there? As you can tell, need more info...

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-30-2019,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 01-05-2020,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Unilevers - 04-26-2020,
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself - Waterloo - 08-13-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.