EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
10-11-2016, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
RE: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself
good day can some one pls private mesasge me with the link to @m*m^2 program
replyreply
10-19-2016, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
I found a video on youtube of a guy doing a redneck delete by drilling 30 plus 3/8th" holes through his DPF in 2011. In the comments area, someone asked if he had any problems since 2011 and he said no. This comment was posted oct 2016.

This guy did this to his cummins 8.3 engine. What really happens when he did that? Is he full of shi#t about "having no problems" for at least 5 years after doing this? I cannot see how this would work since the ECM should notice something wrong with the pressure differential from the DPF.
replyreply
10-19-2016, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
(10-19-2016 )EricB Wrote:  I found a video on youtube of a guy doing a redneck delete by drilling 30 plus 3/8th" holes through his DPF in 2011. In the comments area, someone asked if he had any problems since 2011 and he said no. This comment was posted oct 2016.

This guy did this to his cummins 8.3 engine. What really happens when he did that? Is he full of shi#t about "having no problems" for at least 5 years after doing this? I cannot see how this would work since the ECM should notice something wrong with the pressure differential from the DPF.
Yuotube is the wild territory.
Check this and be aware.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1845589/cl...hone-jack/
replyreply
10-26-2016, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
Horrible over and over expensive EGR challenges with MaxForce. New one right now. Have done everything possible. Since can't bypass, is anyone with info on computers and fixing EGR willing to talk on phone to me? Want to do it right, but big truck company shops are bankrupting me.
replyreply
10-27-2016, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
(10-26-2016 )wknight Wrote:  Horrible over and over expensive EGR challenges with MaxForce. New one right now. Have done everything possible. Since can't bypass, is anyone with info on computers and fixing EGR willing to talk on phone to me? Want to do it right, but big truck company shops are bankrupting me.

I would PM gearhead here on the forum. I am pretty sure he has a decent solution for them. even so, those are junk of an engine anyways. I would never own one and haul freight with it. Just too unreliable of a motor.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower
01-03-2017, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
{**Content removed by protection bot**- filesharing.}
replyreply
01-05-2017, (Subject: EGR Delete Info -- Educate yourself ) 
I have a 2011 Volvo with an ISX CM 2250 I live in the Orlando, FL area. And the egr problems are driving me crazy. I did the the tuneup and still can't get it to work properly. I will probably end up selling it to this guy who wants to take it to Latin America. Does anyone knows a decent shop where I can get an egr, DPF and Def mandated? In FL.
Thanks
replyreply
(01-05-2017 )mtorr69 Wrote:  I have a 2011 Volvo with an ISX CM 2250 I live in the Orlando, FL area. And the egr problems are driving me crazy. I did the the tuneup and still can't get it to work properly. I will probably end up selling it to this guy who wants to take it to Latin America. Does anyone knows a decent shop where I can get an egr, DPF and Def delete? In FL.
Thanks

I'm not sure but I do know a place where you can read the forum rules.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , 386lover , Pro Star Cummins
There is no place in fl that is worth 2 cents towards that kind of stuff.

2 people I know personally had it done in fl. both ended up having to have it straightened out by Mr. Hag in atlanta. I would PM him and save yourself the hastle of having to do something twice to be right.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: mtorr69

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.