Turbo rebuild
03-06-2018, (Subject: Turbo rebuild ) 
RE: Turbo rebuild
If there is just a film of oil in the CAC don't stress about washing it. No point in disturbing all the hoses and A/C assembly just for that.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , simon999 , hhow55 , Toolguy
08-23-2018, (Subject: Turbo rebuild ) 
Hello everyone, let me throw in my two cents. After seeing the link Rawze posted... I did my homework about YTS (Yiyito Turbo Service . I talked with Yiyito ( G ) and found him to be very knowledgeable about turbos. (My background before driving is racing. With n/ a , turbos as well as roots style blowers. ) Upon checking his stock of good cores. He had one that matched my Holset on the 870 isx i drive. He offered either 24 hr turn around ... or he would ship to me. I ended up driving to atl and swapping them out in person. Over all he saved my right at a grand over what i could find for a remand holset for an isx. Same warranty as a cummins rebuild. A nice guy. Easy to deal with. Takes pride in his work. Speaks all kinds of tubos. Was rebuilding a powerstroke turbo when i arrived. He showed me the shop while i was there. Had all the parts cleaned bead blasted and painted. Even cleaned up the few pieces i had left on my core. Not sure of what the replacement would have on it already. Thanks Rawze for posting that link. If you need a turbo. Do yourself a favor and check out YTS.

PS. G spoke very highly of Mr H.

User's Signature: The road goes on forever and the party never ends...
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , scottydogtruck , snailexpress , Roysbigtoys , Nostalgic , Sergiu , Toolguy
08-24-2018, (Subject: Turbo rebuild ) 
I can't get him on the phone for the life of me.
replyreply
I talked to him several times before i bought from him. Never had any trouble getting in touch with Yiyito.

User's Signature: The road goes on forever and the party never ends...
replyreply
Yiyito's service is top notch, and if I HAD to make a complaint, it would be that the red doesn't match Cummins Apex lol. I can't wait to hear mine making music.

replyreply
 Thanks given by: Zapah , Pd6cas2
07-25-2021, (Subject: Turbo rebuild ) 
This is a 3 year old thread now, is this guy still rebuilding turbos? Has his work stood the test of time? Do you still recommend him?

I might have to get one shipped to Oklahoma tomorrow. It doesn't look good right now for the dealers having one in stock or ordering one from Cummins.
replyreply
Yep a lot of guys here have had great success with his turbos.

User's Signature: im_seeing_parameters_in_my_sleep 1
replyreply
 Thanks given by: barf
Yup had 2 of them. Both still doing their turbine thing with out a flaw. I'd recommend everyone to deal with them to this day. Only problem I had was that they got really busy and didn't get my core-charge back to me for a few weeks. Once he got caught up he credited me right away.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: barf , schISM

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.