Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
03-29-2018, (Subject: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... ) 
RE: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
(03-29-2018 )Nilao Wrote:  That sucks man. Someone you paid big bucks do do a job right took a shortcut somewhere.

I called the dealer, he wanted to know if I had done the combustion test yet, I was up at the TA having the front brakes and air dryer installed when I spoke with him. I just got home an hour ago, ran the test in the driveway, was crushed.
replyreply
How many miles you have on it? I think you did yours after I did mine with rawze's help. Creeping up on 18 months and 200k miles on it.
replyreply
150,000 miles or there about on it. Pretty sad. Almost 2 years ago to the day.
replyreply
I fear Murphy has not only moved in but also gotten married and had kids. Maybe your local priest could make enough holy water to sink it in then bury it?
replyreply
(03-29-2018 )Nilao Wrote:  I fear Murphy has not only moved in but also gotten married and had kids. Maybe your local priest could make enough holy water to sink it in then bury it?

Seems to be the general consensus around the house... I have never had this many issues with any vehicle I have ever owned. Freight is popping right now too, rates through the roof, and here I sit. Will run by the dealer tomorrow, have to take the cores back to FleetPride right next door. Hell, everything is now new except for the fan clutch. Seriously, new batteries, brakes all around, tires, new Tri-Pac, everything, and the AC even works! I am just sick.
replyreply
And right now, the truck ain't worth much, I live with mom, after the divorce, and yes I pay the bills, and she says go get a job! LOL! $700-$900 a week net is not something I am interested in at this time. And I am not going to just give the truck away or buy a new one. This POS is paid for, and I want to keep it that way. just need to fix it right and be done with it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard
Yeah. I'd fix it right even if that required a week at Mr Haggs or gearheads shop. I'd buy it for parts but I'm afraid mine would get cooties lol.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
(03-29-2018 )Nilao Wrote:  Yeah. I'd fix it right even if that required a week at Mr Haggs or gearheads shop. I'd buy it for parts but I'm afraid mine would get cooties lol.

It is a true "cooties" machine! ;-) I'm to stubborn to give it away too. I know there is a reliable machine under there somewhere.
replyreply
(03-28-2018 )8042 Wrote:  Waterloo, I think that fuse is for the inverter. I know you changed it with a new one, just info so you don't chase your tail to TK in the future

Dave

Holy Crap!
Buddy!
Long time, no talk...hope all is good with you and the Mrs.

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.