Thread Closed 
Peterbilt 379 Vs KW t660
05-24-2018, (Subject: Peterbilt 379 Vs KW t660 ) 
Peterbilt 379 Vs KW t660
To my understanding, both trucks are manufactured by the same company but ones a lexus and the other ones a Toyota..

Which make is the Lexus?

Fyi, for the folks who don't know much about cars (Toyota makes lexus)
05-25-2018, (Subject: Peterbilt 379 Vs KW t660 ) 
RE: Peterbilt 379 Vs KW t660
379=Toyota, T660=Lexus.

User's Signature: That’s pronounced, /ˈs(k)izəm/
 Thanks given by: hhow55
05-25-2018, (Subject: Peterbilt 379 Vs KW t660 ) 
RE: Peterbilt 379 Vs KW t660
(05-24-2018 )AHMLLC Wrote:  To my understanding, both trucks are manufactured by the same company but ones a lexus and the other ones a Toyota..

Which make is the Lexus?

Fyi, for the folks who don't know much about cars (Toyota makes lexus)

The piece of equipment should match the application.

My number one expense by far is FUEL MILEAGE. I would not own either one of those P.O.S. Antique road show 379 or equivalent trucks for my application. The T660 is 0.4 + mpg lower in fuel mileage than my own truck, but the square nose 379 is a complete outdated fuel-sucking/wasting joke!.

If I were hauling logs in the woods somewhere, or trying to pull 180K+ lbs construction equipment up mountains and back-roads where an aero truck would likely fall apart or overheat a lot, then the 379 would be king. Other than that,.. THEY BELONG IN A MUSEUM SOMEWHERE and not on the roadways hauling dryvan/reefer or most other freight down the Interstate highways. -- My personal take on it is that It takes a special kind of moron hell bent on making the oil companies richer for no reason to even consider owning one of those without a special application for it.

I.E.> I am NOT a fan of square nose fuel sucking trucks that are used to stroke ones ego + make the oil companies richer than they do the truck owner.. I never will be and it goes against Rawze.com and what it stands for.

Wife and I literally laugh and make fun of those idiot truckers/trucks going down the roads with those square nose chromed out total fuel-sucking "Antique Road-show" crap when they fly past us at 70+ mph like total ignorant fools!

And then we say to each other (while referring to the following picture) Go ahead Mr. Idiot trucker --- Enjoy the View -- YOU PAID FOR IT!!!...
./uploads/201805/post_2_1527249235_92b2dfebaecd6fdf06a5ba5b16c82714.jpg

Others do not have to agree but they had best take their arguments to other forums like TTR where such lunacy ignorance is normal because I will kick a cow-boy trucker off my forum real fast!.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
 Thanks given by: AHMLLC , Chamberpains , Hammerhead , rrod
Thread Closed 

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.