Diamond Logic feature won't select.
04-12-2016, (Subject: Diamond Logic feature won't select. ) 
Diamond Logic feature won't select.
Hey guys!
I try to find a way to disable this pesky DRL on my prostar and I cant edit the feature in DLB . Do you have any idea on how to? Im totally new to this soft and tried all knobs and buttons i guess...
Please help!

Attached File(s)Image(s)
./uploads/201604/post_1796_1460495376_aed0b91601fb55b591c6a160eb9918dd.png
replyreply
04-15-2016, (Subject: Diamond Logic feature won't select. ) 
RE: Diamond Logic feature won't select.
Google Body controler diag. pdf. You can download manual. I think it will help you. Never tried it my self but when you read it seems easy. plan to purchase this program so when I learn, I will let you know more.
replyreply
04-15-2016, (Subject: Diamond Logic feature won't select. ) 
Google "DIAMOND LOGIC BUILDER SOFTWARE
User’s Manual (Level 2)"

Sections 5,6,7,11,12 should walk you right thru it all.
replyreply
04-16-2016, (Subject: Diamond Logic feature won't select. ) 
Ok peeps! I found out that my version of dlb is just a diagnostic only. I need level 2 which contains a PROGRAM feature in it. That'll change the parameters and stuff. But only dealers have that. I spent 85$ to a damn dealer in Galesburg IL for switching off my DRL. And the so called computer guy there had no Damn clue how to disable it. I already knew how, if his toughbook was in my hands. He was desperately looking and clicking the Damn thing without going into program mode to do the proper job. I just said,, sir I suggest to try the PROGRAM FEATURE of dlb, cause he has that! On which he looks arrogant at me like, who da fuk are you kid? And asked me to wait in the break room. They charged me a full labor hour. Fuckin jerks all over!
replyreply
Thanks for the update, next time go see Rawze and he usually has a fridge full of beer for you to enjoy while he fixes you up, and teaches you something along the way.
replyreply
I've met this amazing man already. With pleasure will go again with any chance. Of course if he won't find another bad injector on my junk, and he won't run for me with the camera to make another video on replacing the bastard. Lol
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.