Fixing your EGR/DPF Problems...
09-04-2016, (Subject: Fixing your EGR/DPF Problems... ) 
RE: Fixing your EGR/DPF Problems...
(09-04-2016 )captjuanloco Wrote:  Hiya Rawze. Really appreciate your info along with other members on here. Question: It's the holiday weekend, i need to deliver a load Tuesday. Have a Doser Injector on my 2009 peterbilt isx 485 cummins started spewing water/coolant. Will putting a bypass line for the water and a plug for the fuel line cause any major issues for a few days? Cannot find a replacement till next week. Other than this the truck is pretty sound.

I would think that the The coolant line that runs through it keeps the electronics in it from melting.

The truck is likely to give some faults in the dash and possibly cause a derate if it cannot regen properly too.

If it is already leaking, it is very possible that your DOC and/or DPF are face plugged with coolant. If this is the case, driving it around like that will cook the injectors and cause other major engine damage too. Driving around on plugged up cans all the time causes some serious damage.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fixing your EGR/DPF Problems... - Rawze - 09-04-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.