Fixing your EGR/DPF Problems...
11-28-2016, (Subject: Fixing your EGR/DPF Problems... ) 
RE: Fixing your EGR/DPF Problems...
Rawze, I just wanted to say THANKS! I came across this sight yesterday after searching google for "DPF frequent regen". I have a 2014 Volvo 780 - cm2350 with 297K miles. I recently replaced the NOX sensor / dozer valve and DPF Differential Pressure sensor. I removed the DOC and DPF and sent out for cleaning. I could not understand why it was doing a frequent regen after all this. After reading your articles and watching some of your videos, I immediately called for parts this morning and performed all of your suggestions. It took 2 of us about 5 hrs to complete the DPF tune up. My Hg has been getting progressively worse ending at a level of 5.8 for the most recent regen. After I completed the service today and performed a forced region, the level dropped to 2.5 - I can't wait to see what this does for my mpg / power / etc. Thanks for your help and videos. I will be doing the same service on my other trucks as I have 3 additional trucks with cummins various EGR systems. I will also be taking out the IMAP sensor at every service to clean, as it will only take a few minutes. You should have seen the one I replaced today. It looked like the foam cover at the end of my boom mic on my blue parrot head set. Still shocked that dealers do not promote these services to drivers, but I do understand that they are trying to get the most $$$ out of us.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fixing your EGR/DPF Problems... - RSCTRANS - 11-28-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.