10 speed with a 3.70 or 3.90?
08-22-2018, (Subject: 10 speed with a 3.70 or 3.90? ) 
RE: 10 speed with a 3.70 or 3.90?
I'm not sure about MP8's but i do know volvo's from experience.

If the MP8 is a D13 then you are forced to go to a dealer for major repairs, the shops in my city hate Volvo engines because like the other guy that has mentioned that they keep their software systems as secret as the nuke codes " its expensive as all hell ".

I've asked multiple times for the procedure for changing injectors and was told that they dont give those out to " customers " and shops i think pay for it.... I think?

Tho the good news, its a hit or miss kind of thing. My old mans D12 has had far less issues then those D13 but again i feel like thats for every truck manufacture. Some of his coworkers have had nothing but volvo's for the good n bad, some guys had one bad experience and write it off as if every volvo is shitty.

Only thing i think cummins has over volvo is they give information to everything and for free or find it else where.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 speed with a 3.70 or 3.90? - Evotrucker - 08-22-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.