Insite 7.5 diagnostic tests not working
04-27-2016, (Subject: Insite 7.5 diagnostic tests not working ) 
Insite 7.5 diagnostic tests not working
Hey guys... I'm running Insite 7.5 just because it's always worked for me and I never had a reason to update to 7.6

It's always worked fine for me up until now. When I try to perform a diagnostic test like a cylinder cutout or performance test it won't do anything. I highlight which test I want then click "Next" but nothing will happen.

Do I need to update to 7.6 or am I missing something? I set up a CM871 simulator connection and it has the same problem, so I don't think it is a problem with my calibration in the ECM.

I have 2 laptops running 7.5 one with XP the other Win7 and they both are having this problem.

I'd like to get this figured out so that if I ever need to remove my turbo actuator I can recalibrate it. Right now that function is dead along with all the other diagnostic tests .

Thanks in advance for any help!
replyreply
RE: Insite 7.5 diagnostic tests not working
Upgrading to 7.6 is a real PIA to go back to 7.5. It sounds to me like your INSITE is only running in 'Lite' mode.

I'm running 7.5.0234, just ran it and I don't see how to run in simulator mode. I'm too lazy to connect to truck right now.
replyreply
Working for me in simulator mode...check your licenses...
replyreply
Thanks for the replies.

I uninstalled, deleted the installation folder and ran CCleaner on the registry. Reinstalled in the default install directory and got it working.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.