window problem..
03-30-2019, (Subject: window problem.. ) 
To delete or not delete that is the question?????
So Im the proud owner of a 2014 Kenworth T680 that has the MX13 in it. Ive only had the truck since February and I absolutely love, but the only problem Ive had thus far is the freaking emissions system. Ive had to regain it very other day depending on the miles I put on it that day. But last week it wanted me to park region but it wouldn't let me do it and threw 2 codes at me. Codes 420, and 3290. If I remember right lol. Luckily I have a 2 yr warranty so I took it to the MHC dealer in Nashville and they said It would take a couple days. Good thing Im still waiting to get cleared by the DOT to start working,or Id be pissed. So anyways screw the warranty I want a de-mandate. Anybody got any suggestions for me. Ive been checking out {name removed by Rawze- terrible-deletes-r-us}. They have a conversion program that makes the truck do a passive regen instead of a park regen. I need some feedback on those guys because its a lil over 3 grand to get that done. Heck I need feedback on it all because Ive been in trucking for a total of 1 year and already got a truck and my authority.If your gonna do it go all the way is what I always say.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
window problem.. - stevesparts - 11-17-2018,
RE: window problem.. - Rawze - 11-17-2018,
To delete or not delete that is the question????? - Mango1281 - 03-30-2019
RE: window problem.. - Rawze - 03-31-2019,
RE: window problem.. - ynot - 03-31-2019,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.